- All Golfers (Members Included) must sign in each
- All golf rounds must start from hole number one
unless prior approval has been granted. Absolutely no starting play
from hole # five.
- Kids under the age of 12 should be accompanied by
an adult. This does not apply to the driving range.
- No one under the age of 16 will be allowed to
operate any golf cart without a licensed driver present.
- Each Golfer must have their own clubs. This
does not apply to the driving range.
- Parents will be held responsible for the actions
of their children.
- You may be held liable for damage to private
property adjacent to the course. Please use good judgment while playing
#3 and #5. Remember, children may be playing in those yards too.
- Keep on the fairways and second cut only.
Try to stay where the grass is green and in good condition.
- Stay off the native buffalo grass and bare
- Keep off the mounds in the fairways and rough.
- Use the blacktop and cement cart paths and not
the old dirt paths. (number three in front and north of the green.
Number six close to the green and on the left. Number eight going to
number nine just west and in front of the green.
- Pull clear around on 3,6 and 8 to help speed up
play. (Refer to number 4 above.)
- "Scatter" when leaving the paths and even leave
the paths early to help prevent grass wear.
- Do not drive and drive and drive looking for your
ball.....Get out and Walk!
- Use ONLY the Cart
Paths on Par Three Holes 2 & 4.